Denver Massage Therapy – A regular routine for good health
When you think of massage therapy you often think of a relaxing experience at a spa when on vacation or when you are looking for immediate pain relief. All too often we tend to wait until minor problems become big problems before we turn to massage therapy. Our Denver massage therapist is highly trained in a variety of techniques to help you. Trained in Deep Tissue Therapeutic techniques and Trigger Point Therapy, she is also trained in Sports Massage, Prenatal Massage, Hot Stone Therapy and Swedish Massage.
When you sit behind a desk for hours on end, your body starts to slump over. You get a hunched back, your mouse arm starts to tighten up. Repeat this every day and you start to experience back, shoulder and neck pain that increases over time. Our massage therapists provide regular maintenance programs to improve your overall health and prevent minor issues from becoming larger ones.
Studies have shown that massage can:
• Stretch and broaden muscle fibers
• Relax muscle tension for better posture
• Decrease heart rate and blood pressure
• Ease pregnancy problems such as nausea, high blood pressure, heartburn, tiredness and back pain
Results obtained from massage therapy often depend upon your individual situation. A comprehensive program often involves a discussion of long-term goals and various options in setting up your program. The benefits and effects of therapeutic massage have been experienced for centuries in the Far East. Our state-of-the-art facility can help you recover from injuries, prevent injuries and improve your overall health.
• Alleviates low-back pain and improve range of motion
• Releases endorphins – the body’s natural pain killers
• Invigorates the mind
• Improves circulation
• Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system
• Effective with chronic pain management
• Reduces stress and anxiety
Experience our Denver massage therapy program and feel the difference! Call us at 720-974-80246 to schedule an appointment.